Wildfire in the Undercity

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Aleros

Re: Wildfire in the Undercity

Postby Aleros » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:43 pm

Ale in general is more concerned about Cenarion (and to an extent Threnn) affairs than he is about the alliance going to war again. He was probably doing research in the Grizzly Hills when all this happened.

Lansiron

Postby Lansiron » Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:01 am

Lans was there, fighting right alongside Shaila. Other pertinent occurrances happened over the course of things, but I'll tell you so you can write 'em in as seen fit.

Alishe

Postby Alishe » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:37 pm

Alishe and Prydion have been there.
"We're all just dancers on the Devil's Dance Floor." ~ Flogging Molly

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:18 pm

Alishe wrote:Alishe and Prydion have been there.

As in went and did the Event completely ICLY?
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Itanya_blade

Postby Itanya_blade » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:43 pm

Pry probably just bored Putress to death.

/flee

Alishe

Postby Alishe » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:56 am

Bricu wrote:
Alishe wrote:Alishe and Prydion have been there.

As in went and did the Event completely ICLY?

Yes. We did. I even have a write up of the reaction afterward.
"We're all just dancers on the Devil's Dance Floor." ~ Flogging Molly

Chrystenise

Postby Chrystenise » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:40 am

Genise went through it, even to the Undercity, despite the fact that she normally wouldn't have had she had her memory. She'd have been attached to Varenna's tabard the entire time.

Chryste went through, fought on the front during Wrathgate, and through sheer luck, wasn't caught in the plague bombs. (She was one of those in the video who you saw GTFOing.) Angered by the death of one of the Alliance's best, and the pure passion in which Wrynn decided to VIKING SMASH everything, she herself signed up to fight right alongside Wrynn in Undercity. And because I codedly made her look stupid, I'm claiming rights to her kicking Sylvanas' ass in the battle. =P

Caile has went through it as well, and would have been with the main detachment of Riders during Wrathgate. After that, she'd have decided Undercity wasn't a place she wanted to be with the hotheaded King, and would have used an excuse along the lines of not wanting to get sewage in her hooves - thus backing out gracefully to go drink the images of Wrathgate from her mind.

The only other one of my character I intend to be there, oddly enough (it's not Isi, wtf? =O oh right, she's skulking around Wintergarde, trying to find a way to -crash- the Naxxramas), is Yazzy. Veratha sent the slave girl to Northrend to scout out profitable 'business' opportunities - Yazzy sees storybook dreams of heroism happening left and right, and gets caught up in her love of doing the world some good. If she ran across the Riders during Wrathgate, she'd cling on and fight close by, going under her usual guise of 'Karen the Knight', and would definitely be taking part in the Battle for Undercity as well.

Return to “Roleplay”