Silver Feather Q&A

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Zve

Re: Silver Feather Q&A

Postby Zve » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:32 pm

Well, it is a very -nice- hat.

In seriousness (as serious as I can be, anyway), is the Silver Feather a place where you have to know someone to get in, or is it simply a matter of paying your country-club dues to play the back nine during the day and have that kickin' lunch special when you get back? You know, instead of trying to sneak on to the greens at night to practice your putting, because really, all you need to get an agent and a big check and endorsement deals involved is to prove that you can sink a 20-foot putt.

Illithias

Postby Illithias » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:12 pm

I'm pretty sure the Silver Feather doesn't have a golf course, so I reckon you're thinking of the wrong club.
I am become Illithias, Destroyer of Worlds.

Lansiron

Postby Lansiron » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Zve wrote:You know, instead of trying to sneak on to the greens at night to practice your putting, because really, all you need to get an agent and a big check and endorsement deals involved is to prove that you can sink a 20-foot putt.

This is clearly innuendo.

Zve

Postby Zve » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:40 pm

Lansiron wrote:
Zve wrote:You know, instead of trying to sneak on to the greens at night to practice your putting, because really, all you need to get an agent and a big check and endorsement deals involved is to prove that you can sink a 20-foot putt.

This is clearly innuendo.

Sir, I take offense to the notion that I would ever use my putter as a euphemism.

That being said! Plans have been made to infiltrate. We'll see how that works out. >.>

Chrystenise

Postby Chrystenise » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:07 pm

Getting into the Silver Feather is simple! All one has to do is provide the fees of the current special; the five year, five-thousand gold membership, ensuring that only the most dedicated socialites of society (and the wealthiest and most bored) are admitted.

Unfortunately, any members capable of shapeshifting, be it druid, worgen, or any other species, is absolutely not permitted to do so within the boundaries of the Feather. An offensive abuse of this rule could lead to forfeiture of one's membership, without refund. That's right, not even kittydruids are allowed!

Also, there is no golfcourse. Have you seen the clothes golfers wear? That's prohibited faster than shapechanging!

Lansiron

Postby Lansiron » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Chrystenise wrote:Also, there is no golfcourse. Have you seen the clothes golfers wear? That's prohibited faster than shapechanging!

But what if it was a traditional Wildhammer kilt ensemble? (I'm sure if they haven't invented golf, they'll get around to it sooner or later)

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:21 pm

Lansiron wrote:
Chrystenise wrote:Also, there is no golfcourse. Have you seen the clothes golfers wear? That's prohibited faster than shapechanging!

But what if it was a traditional Wildhammer kilt ensemble? (I'm sure if they haven't invented golf, they'll get around to it sooner or later)

My god. They'll do it in 4.1 and use goblin skulls as their golf balls.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Illithias

Postby Illithias » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Lansiron wrote:

Hitting balls with clubs? I'm pretty sure the dwarves have already mastered that discipline.

*rimshot*
I am become Illithias, Destroyer of Worlds.

Fingold

Postby Fingold » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:42 pm

I was expecting the Silver Feather Q&A to be referred to as the Silver Feather T&A.

DISAPPOINTED
Strategery

Chrystenise

Postby Chrystenise » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Fingold wrote:I was expecting the Silver Feather Q&A to be referred to as the Silver Feather T&A.

DISAPPOINTED

We were hoping to see Finny's first!

Return to “Roleplay”