Dreams Last Forever

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Roullette

Dreams Last Forever

Postby Roullette » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:08 pm

They killed my little boy!

The voice echoed through Roullette's mind, and forced her eyes open. Her attic was dark, and immediately after, she heard the rain fade in, the distant sound of thunder shaking the roof.

She pushed herself up onto her arms, and looked around. The moon was bright outside even through the rain, sending an eerie white glow along the floor, that didn't seem to help her vision. Suddenly, a hand touched her shoulder.

Roullette turned. Uthas was there, undressed, and under the blanket with her. He smiled to her, and laughs. "Thunder scare you, love?" Suddenly, a flash of light, causing Roullette to look up at the hole in the wall, to the rain outside. As thunder echoed through the attic again, she looked down... to Seylon. "Just another whore, aren't you?"

Roullette choked. She couldn't respond. The words refused to come, breath seeming to seep out of her as if through a hole, a painful, stabbing hole in her chest.

Legs spread as you're pushed up against an alleyway with some dirty dockworker.

Another flash of light. A sigh escaped her lips, as a burnt, cut, mutilated man pushes her up against an alley wall. "Thomas..." she moaned.

Another flash. Uthas had his hand on her shoulder once more. He's so beautiful.

Forks danced with one another in the background, as their blood dripped all over her dirty attic floor. "She's just spouting madness." Uthas said to her, his delicious lips seeming to swallow her whole.

A shriek of pain shook the attic around her. Uthas still held onto her, tightly. But now, he is in his armor. The pain of his touch... Oh Light the pain, the pain make it stop the pain just touch those lips just

Those Paladins killed my boy!

"She's just spouting madness." Uthas repeated. A creak behind Roullette forced her to turn. There, miniature versions of Bricu and Threnn, with Naiara held by her Mother, smile.

"We killed her little boy." Bricu said.

"I killed him, love."

Their smiles get wider.

"Right, yeh killed him. Good on that."

"For me." Naiara said, her voice raspy, as if she'd been smoking for decades. Suddenly, the baby began coughing. First, blood. Then, a hard cough, as a fork melted from her mouth, onto the ground, with a few more drops of blood.

"I killed her little boy." Threnn said, again. The smile grew only wider. So long, so long they smiled, wider and wider, splitting their heads in two.

You'll die old and alone.

Uthas' hand gripped her shoulder tighter, and ripped her around. His hands came up securely around her neck, choking. Forks begin dancing up his arms. They're coming. They're coming for my eyes.

They killed my little boy!

Return to “Roleplay”