Mugrir's Bad Weekend (Choose your Own Adventure!)

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Itanya_blade

Re: Mugrir's Bad Weekend (Choose your Own Adventure!)

Postby Itanya_blade » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Moar Nekkid Dwarfing!

Kyraine

Postby Kyraine » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:10 pm

A
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Shaurria

Postby Shaurria » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Yea, A it is.
Will you carry me down the aisle that final day
With your tears and cold hands shaking from the weight
When you lower me down beneath that sky of gray
Let the rain fall down and wash away your pain

Mugrir

Postby Mugrir » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:21 am

((The scores were three for A, two for B, and 6 for C! Will Mugrir be successful in outwitting goblins? Lets watch...))

Part Four - Shocking Reversal

Mugrir paused for a second, before going to hit himself on the head. Had the drink made him a coward too? These were Goblins. Not Dark Irons, Not an army of mindless, ravening undead, or even Ethel after a bad day in the field. Just goblins - short, green-skinned, loose-tongued maniacs. While they could sometimes talk pretty, or even think pretty, and wield a complex weapon, they often over-thought... something Mugrir was more than happy to teach a lesson or two in. He narrowed his eyes, and left the fog of headaches and distractions far behind him, ask he had important things to accomplish, plans to create. First however, there was pummeling to be had.

The red-haired dwarf climbed back up the stack of crates quickly, reaching up to the destroyed cage. The integrity of the structure already compromised, the Boomstick wrapped his hands around two bars and yanked hard in opposite directions. With a loud crack, the flimsy wood gave, and with another crack, Mugrir possessed a three foot iron rod. He squinted upwards, to the low ceiling, and the footsteps from above. He took a breath to calm his nerves, look back towards the doorway... and then reached up with the pole, slamming it against the wooden boards of the ceiling.

"The dwarf actually woke up?"

"Yeah, couldn't believe it either. I told the boss that we should have put more stuff in the drink. Few shocks shut him up though."

"Still, gotta be sure. Need to get him to the drop off to get our reward."

"Yeah, yeah... well, let me just fire this thing up, friend, and he'll be sleeping tight again." A familiar buzzing noise pierced the air as the first goblin turned a small bolt here and there on his stave.

"...I think you just like zapping things with that."

"What?"

"Think you get a kick out of frying things with that." The second goblin squinted with one eye, the one lined with piercings, towards his curious companion as they walked into the storeroom.

"Alright, I'd be lying if when I turned this baby on, I didn't feel somethin' like pride."

"And how much did that piece of junk cost you?"

"More than a paycheck, alright? Jeez, whine-whine-whine... jealous little grunt, aren't y-"

THUNK.

"...Revex?"

The wielder of the overly-decorated-buzzy-staff whirled around just in time to the second 'thunk', which was Revex collapsing to the ground in a limp heap. That however, didn't concern him. What did concern him was the naked dwarf standing on top of a crate to the left of the doorway, with a bar of metal in both hands and a gleam in his eye. What sounded like a mixture of a growl and a roar crept up from under the crimson beard.

"Git over 'ere..."

The goblin quickly reached up, pulling on another small level as the contraption whirred even faster. "I'm okay here, really. Maybe you should come to me, friend?"

Mugrir snarled, and leapt with powerful legs forward, the rod swinging around clockwise towards the greenskin's face. The beady eyes went wide, hands holding out his stave, arcs of sparks roughly tracing the air. The two weapons connected, and the goblin swore as he pitched back from the blow. The metal bar swung around, again from the same direction. Again, the goblin brandished his own weapon, but strength and rage won out - with a cry, his right hand let go while he pitched back, the strength of the blow too much. Mugrir snarled again, and he let go with his right hand of his own weapon. The left arm swung up again, the rod whacking the goblin in the ribs. The greenskin cried out, entire off balance and defenseless as Mugrir's right hand lashed forward and grabbed the buzzing staff while deftly kicking out. The foot connected with the goblin's chest, and he pitched backward as the dwarf's hand pulled back. The former jailor toppled into a pile of small boxes in a heap, while Mugrir stepped forward, dropping his rod and brandishing his new favorite toy, business end forward.

"Wait... wait! We can talk about this, friend!" A nervous, desperate laugh slipped out of the goblin. "Now that you have a bargaining chip, I'm sure that we can surely get together, and make some sort of d-!" The whirring noise clicked into something that sounded akin to lightning, and the greenskin spasmed wildly on the boxes, eyes rolling into the back of his head. Mugrir pulled back a moment, squinting down at the body. A small groan escaped, and the left hand twitched. That was enough in his book for another round of electrotherapy.

It was another minute before Mugrir finally stepped away from the pile of boxes, and walked over to the first goblin, Revex, that he had accosted. He was still in a pile, and out cold from the hit, which was more than good enough for him. Footsteps could still be heard upstairs through the wooden boards, but they were walking around, not running or racing. He took the moment to brace himself, ignoring the still-pounding headache as be he could. It had come back during his fighting - while he could easily overpower a few goblins, the seasoned fighter knew that he couldn't exhaust himself too quickly, especially in enemy territory. Hands and eyes deftly scanned and searched the goblin's body for tools or clues - basic leathers, a fisherman's knife in the boot, a small purse of a gold piece and six silver. No clues or tattoos to identify anything. Pursing his lips into a frown, he looked down at the goblin, noticing he was a little on the portly side.. for a goblin. He eyed the baggy stitched together pants of the goblin, and sighed a moment before getting down to the unfortunate job of removing them.

Another minute later, and Mugrir stood up straight, adjusting the stolen belt around his waist, the dagger hooked on one side and the pouch on the other. He wasn't naked now.. but the once baggy brown pants were more like stretched out shorts on his body. Still, he mused... better than nothing. He expected to get out of this in one piece, and any damage to his bits would be something Sio might take offense to, after all. He turned to go, walking back over to pick up the tazer-staff, when he saw it on the ground, knocked several feet away from the pile of crates. A buzzbox. Ideas raced through his head quickly - he could continue what he was going to do, and slip out of the unguarded door, to find out exactly what was going on... or he could try to rig the buzzbox to get a signal out to friendly channels. Of course, he didn't know the capabilities of this device - a simple model might only broadcast locally, while something akin to a Homrend model could be used to track it, like a beacon. He had fiddled with technology, a bit anyway. He could probably, with some time, use it to send out that same beacon. Then, of course, there was the danger of making people aware of his presence... and time before someone came looking for the two knocked out goblins.

((Should Mugrir...

A - Ignore the Buzzbox, and get back to investigating, looking for an exit on his own?

B - Try the buzzbox, flipping channels to find a friendly one, radioing for help at the first chance?

C - Try to rig the buzzbox to give out a beacon before looking for friendly signals, attempting to ensure outside aid?

Answers should be in by Wednesday at Noon server time!))

Itanya_blade

Postby Itanya_blade » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:29 am

c

Takani

Postby Takani » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:50 am

C
Laser-Tak, Laser-Tak! Does whatever a laser does!
<3 Fallah

Shaurria

Postby Shaurria » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:56 am

C
Will you carry me down the aisle that final day
With your tears and cold hands shaking from the weight
When you lower me down beneath that sky of gray
Let the rain fall down and wash away your pain

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:59 am

A!
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Return to “Roleplay”