Current Happenings

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Lansiron

Re: Current Happenings

Postby Lansiron » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:46 pm

Lans had no immediate orders after the affairs at Zul'drak were cleared up, so he had a bit of free time (read: filler episodes) in Sholazar Basin (relaxing, old-fashioned huntin' interrupted by the odd Scourge invasion) and the Storm Peaks, the revelations therein having actually gotten him thinking abstractly, for once, as to the real nature of things.

His other spots of downtime involve a lot of hanging around with Shaila in Dalaran. Having someone to regularly talk to is probably healthy for the guy.

'course, he's been once more redeployed--to Icecrown. His feelings for matters there can be easily described:

Alliance vs. Horde in a spectacular arial battle on Arthas' front porch: RAGE

Paladins and Death Knights remember what they're actually there to do and teaming up to fuck Arthas' shit up: LOVE

He's really, really liking paladins in general lately.

Bricu

Postby Bricu » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Bricu is in your kitchen, cooking your foods.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Jolstraer

Postby Jolstraer » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:59 pm

In a surprise turn of events for Jolly, he came home to Stormwind to find his apartment he shares with his wife nothing more than a pile of ashes and burnt timbers. After a bit of investigation he found that his daughter was now staying with Mia's sister and that his wife had skipped time, with the admonishment not to follow. This one's for good, folks.
"I left my home where the dead never rose
But the streets of gold i've yet to find
And at the end of the day all you can do is pray
Without hope well you might as well be blind, yeah be blind
Tomorrow comes a day too soon"

Fingold

Postby Fingold » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:23 pm

I'm gonna say Fingold's been stationed fighting in Icecrown lately to cover up for my pitiful playtime of late. With semi-regular leaves to go wherever Anna is.
Strategery

Bellesta

Postby Bellesta » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:41 pm

A supposedly-dead family member of Bell's tried to show up in the pig and kill her- and got Jolly'd in the face after being Sworded in the side.

Also in the fight a table was broken.

Bell is pretty shaken by the event, sitting and drinking at another table before she was led away to take a nap.

Tirith Elohn

Postby Tirith Elohn » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:38 am

A wild-eyed man with a scraggly, untamed beard has been sitting in the Pig all day becoming progressively drunker. Close inspection (which his mien, and, more arresting, his odor would discourage) would reveal him to be Tirith.

Lansiron

Postby Lansiron » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:27 am

Tirith Elohn wrote:A wild-eyed man with a scraggly, untamed beard has been sitting in the Pig all day becoming progressively drunker. Close inspection (which his mien, and, more arresting, his odor would discourage) would reveal him to be Tirith.

Behold the eventual fate of every single Rider.

We raise 'em but good!

Yva

Postby Yva » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:28 am

Tirith Elohn wrote:A wild-eyed man with a scraggly, untamed beard has been sitting in the Pig all day becoming progressively drunker. Close inspection (which his mien, and, more arresting, his odor would discourage) would reveal him to be Tirith.

ARE YOU BACK? ZOMG.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Yva

Postby Yva » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:32 am

Oh man. I've been busy.

Yva: She's so screwed. She finished the last of the assasinations for Bricu over the weekend with great success. Kinda. Well it's over with, anyway. Last night, she worked with Jak and Jhoryla to buy Jolstraer some time to better combat his scourge infection. Thanks to Big Freaking Magic, she's passed out cold and on bedrest for three days. Threnn was able to get her conscious post ritual, but she's definitely in recovery and will be out of commission outside of housecalls until at least Friday.

Skyborne: Freaking. Out. Tirith came back with a story, an apology, and a confession of love. It messed her up but good. And then? The next day? Fells got out of jail. Explosions, dying guards, dying prisoners, and a very pissed off Shael yelling about Sky being as bad as Laurus the Uni-bomber. Good times! She's now with Fells, the two of them attempting to recover from extended trauma in Telredor, but she's not doing so great with it.

Tashyia: Concerned over a certain Northron man who was dying from scourge taint. She considers Jolstraer a good friend, and enjoys his company because 'it reminds her of home.' She's still trying to forge a friendship/relationship with her brother and his lovely bride, but she finds it difficult sometimes. She's still working through closing the chasm the years left behind.

Indi's . . . being Indi. She's been released from her duties to the temple and has no idea what to do with herself. Ulth was trying to convince her of how neat being a mercenary was. She's not sold. In fact, she's fairly sure she misses the routine of the temple if not the temple itself.

Seylon: Training, lots of training - more for her sentinels reporting to her than herself. She's concerned about Sky but her hands are totally tied. Other than that, she's coming to terms with Aleros's new moonkin form. She doesn't let him enter the house when covered in fur and feathers. It might scare the baby. It definitely scares her. Elune's sacred guardians or not, bear bird men things should not have antlers.

Aaaaand. There's this little trainee paladin running around named Arianna "Rain" Boleyn. She's noble blooded, she's completely sheltered thanks to an overbearing mother intent to sell her daughter to the highest bidder, and she wants OUT. Her father's untimely death during the scourge invasion gave her a reason to enlist, and she's hoping to be stationed Somewhere Far Away. Oh, she's also completely fascinated by the brood of paladins former-teacher Varenna Sungale keeps around her. Especially Sir Sargeant Sir Jolstrear, Sir Sargeant Ma'am Aely, and Private Ma'am Threnn. She's not so sure about that Bittertongue guy, though. It's rather uncouth to fake a pedigree, don't you think?
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Itanya_blade

Postby Itanya_blade » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:55 am

Oh god, I should so start playing Tare just to scandalize poor little miss.

Return to “Roleplay”