Threads and Arcs Checkin

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Bricu

Threads and Arcs Checkin

Postby Bricu » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:18 am

Folks-

Do me a quick favor and list the stories you're involved with right now.

For instance:

Bricu:
Primary: Coping with his relapse (method: Leveling Paladin and Monk, learning about Lorewalkers and Shadopan), Rebuilding with the Riders (Method: RP of impromptu, forum and fic types)
Secondary: Working with Shai (Method: Facebook/when either of us have a chance)

This way, we can support each other and clarify where we are RPly.
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Loreli

Re: Threads and Arcs Checkin

Postby Loreli » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:04 pm

At the risk of giving away too much-

Lore is battling with the bits of the Sha of Anger that she's picked up running with the Shado-Pan. if anyone needs her the Monastery is where she can be found in what little free time she has.

I don't think any of this has really become apparent to anyone aside from Bricu yet. Mostly I've been just doing short narrative pieces on Facebook.
"A little extra DPS never killed anyon... Oh wait."
"Still alive, I see. Clearly you're not trying hard enough."

Beltar

Postby Beltar » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Beltar is slowly recovering from his ordeal in the mines. Mentally and emotionally he's in a lot worse state than he's letting on due to the captivity and the loss of the mine slaves in the attack on Theramore so he is not out and about all that much. However, he found a measure of peace in his time at Tian Monastery (not to mention the pandaren healing techniques are greatly assisting his physical recovery). He's starting to genuinely like Pandaria and the pandaren...he simply cannot figure out how they seem to be so consistently optimistic, cheerful, and centered and he's interested in finding out more. Also, they pay him fairly well to shoot things.

Kyraine

Postby Kyraine » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Kyraine has joined up with a mix of people she fought with in the Third War and her old 7th Legion unit from Winterguarde Keep. They're currently fighting their way across Pandaria and making lots and lots of gold. She's spending her free time worrying about her cousin, who was drafted by the Stormwind Army, and her ward, who stayed behind in Stormwind and is probably finding trouble of her own. Secondary plot stuff: keeping an eye on the supply lines she set up before they left for Pandaria.

Serguis is very confused by the Pandaren, but he's loving the hell out of the Sha. Could this new continent be any more perfect for a death knight? He thinks he's died (again) and gone to heaven.

Most of my RP is impromptu through chat channels and random encounters while questing.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Return to “Roleplay”