Current Happenings

Post your RP stories/character descriptions/other cool stuff here!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Bricu

Re: Current Happenings

Postby Bricu » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Yva wrote:She's not so sure about that Bittertongue guy, though. It's rather uncouth to fake a pedigree, don't you think?

WHO TOLD?
I drink to keep you pretty
--

Threnn
Site Admin

Postby Threnn » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Bricu wrote:
Yva wrote:She's not so sure about that Bittertongue guy, though. It's rather uncouth to fake a pedigree, don't you think?

WHO TOLD?

HIS BITCH OF A WIFE.

Fells

Postby Fells » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:06 pm

Please oh please introduce her to my Right Noble Lady Bumpkin.

ohay actual update post incoming later when I am not on break and have like no minnits left

Itanya_blade

Postby Itanya_blade » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:13 pm

Threnn wrote:
Bricu wrote:

WHO TOLD?

HIS BITCH OF A WIFE.

SEE! Not my fault..

This time

Yva

Postby Yva » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:21 am

Rain's making people rub their temples. A lot. If Bricu still drank, I think he and Jolstraer would get drunk together just griping about the kids that're enlisting these days.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Jolstraer

Postby Jolstraer » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:28 am

Yva wrote:Rain's making people rub their temples. A lot. If Bricu still drank, I think he and Jolstraer would get drunk together just griping about the kids that're enlisting these days.

Jolly has punched random people walking down the street in Stormwind on occasion because of this.

Well, catching up...SO, Jolly was subject to a dangerous shadow ritual in which he was given cool tatts and a ring with which to buy time from the Scourge taint he suffered in a skirmish in Icecrown. He has subsequently been spending the past two days resting in his new home in Hillsbrad (with only a quick trip to Dalaran for some inking of his own choosing) and, despite Threnn's serious advice, has mostly been up working instead of in bed resting, though he has stayed near to the house. He's ready to get out of there and get back to swinging some meat as soon as his two days are up.
"I left my home where the dead never rose
But the streets of gold i've yet to find
And at the end of the day all you can do is pray
Without hope well you might as well be blind, yeah be blind
Tomorrow comes a day too soon"

Threnn
Site Admin

Postby Threnn » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:52 am

Jolstraer wrote:...despite Threnn's serious advice, has mostly been up working instead of in bed resting...

/tar Jolly
/frowny face

Though, actually, Threnn would put this point in her win column. She told him two days, expecting he'd only agree to one. Imagine her surprise when he didn't argue the two. (Working out on his own is begrudgingly okay. She just didn't want him out smashing faces immediately after.) Guess she's learned some scamming techniques from Bricu after all.

Update-wise, Threnn is Threnn. Trying to figure out baby names and where exactly she wants to go to do that whole giving birth thing.

Despite stern words from Bricu, Anna's still taking her potions when Fin's not home.

Beltar

Postby Beltar » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:29 am

Beltar has been back and forth between Stormwind and Northrend checking on Squealer's recovery from his poisoning and near-death. The boar's currently staying in the stables behind the Pig, slowly regaining his strength. Whether he'll ever be able to accompany Beltar on adventures again is still very much in doubt.

Meanwhile, Beltar has an interesting quandary. When he stopped through Zim'torga a few days after the Squealer incident, Harkoa spoke to him...and in "gratitude" for what he has done for the troll spirits of Zul'drak, "gave" him a companion. OK, it's "gave" in the sense of "hey, I'm a troll god with really big teeth and I'm still a little twitchy, it'd be very impolite to turn down a boon from me, amirite?" So now Beltar is being followed around by a big, sleek, shiny, speckled gray leopard with freaky glowing red eyes--a Cursed Offspring of Harkoa. It's oddly docile and compliant, and (unlike his previous attempt at a cat, a Sholazar dreadsaber) isn't trying to eat his hand every time he feeds it, but he's not quite sure just what to do with it. So for now he's rolling with it.

(Unfortunately, Beltar is not and will never be Beastmastery spec, so truly exotic pets are right out. However, my wife, on her orc hunter alt Khallan, got very lucky with Destril's help and was able to tame Loque'nahak. So she has the glowy white spotty spirit beast kitty.)

Oh, I forgot to add--Beltar doesn't know what to NAME the cat. So far, it's "Cat." He may be asking for help on this.

Varenna

Postby Varenna » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:23 am

Ilanna:
Is still in retirement in Nagrand, helping raise Jacob Kaleigh and getting laid by his mom. It's a rough gig, but someone has to do it.

Ilarra:
Was recently seen in the Temple at Darnassus for the first time in months and months, and her shadow has been making regular appearances in Stormwind and Northrend. Also, she's a little bit creepy these days.

Varenna:
Helped get a charity fund going for the victims and surviving family members of the recent bombing and riot at the Stockades, with a significant initial contribution from the Sunshine Gems and Gewgaws company. At the request of Fells Drachmas, the fund was named after the late Corporal John Harris. There's a trilingual notice posted in the Pig and Whistle informing interested parties that they should speak to Brother Lerence at the Cathedral.
Personal isn't the same as important.

Lansiron

Postby Lansiron » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:35 am

lso, she's a little bit creepy these days.

Because before she was all sparkles and giggles.

Return to “Roleplay”