In Which Totally Hivemind Has Two Choices

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Tarq

Re: In Which Totally Hivemind Has Two Choices

Postby Tarq » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:23 pm

Sure, with the correlation that if we ever happen to do a Saturday 25 run (haven't for a while but there's been discussion), we will be needing it. But don't think that'll be happening anytime soon.
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow

Hinote

Postby Hinote » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:14 pm

Copy-pasting from the Rose boards because I'm lazy.

So, from the look of things, we've got ourselves our ten. \o/ Calendar invites (and probably some in-game letters for IC flavor) are going to be sent out for this Saturday, the 27th, at 5pm as kind of a pre-raid get-together so everyone has a chance to introduce themselves (IC and OOC), discuss the game plan, and of course talk smack about the Scourge. We might do something quick, like Obsidian Sanctum or a wing or two of Naxxramas (I'm leaning towards the latter, because it seems kind of silly to go "Yeah! Let's beat up Kel'Thuzad! ...after we go kill this random dragon."), if people want to, but I wouldn't count on it. In keeping with the general theme of all that, this meeting will be held at Wintergarde Keep, Dragonblight, on the top floor of the keep (i.e. the room above where all the little holograms of Naxx bosses are).

Here's our mostly-finalized roster. If you're on this list and won't be able to make it consistently, please inform me, Chelody, or Lansiron.

Tanks
Dendou
Jolstraer

Healers
Chelody
Savvi
Morhan

Melee DPS
Korin/Norvallen
Varley

Ranged DPS
Maevisa
Arteshka
Nykkolaia

Hope to see you all there, and thank you all so much for going along with this.

Hinote

Postby Hinote » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Also, as a quick aside... Shael/Haemon, Beltar, all you other folks who can't commit full-time but are still interested: Can I put you down as subs and pester you if/when the need arises?

Beltar

Postby Beltar » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Hinote wrote:Also, as a quick aside... Shael/Haemon, Beltar, all you other folks who can't commit full-time but are still interested: Can I put you down as subs and pester you if/when the need arises?

Sure can!

Shad

Postby Shad » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:15 pm

Hinote wrote:Also, as a quick aside... Shael/Haemon, Beltar, all you other folks who can't commit full-time but are still interested: Can I put you down as subs and pester you if/when the need arises?

Like you don't pester me all the time anyway? Sure.
I don't know if you know this, but baby bears are precious and soft. --Mylune

Hinote

Postby Hinote » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:19 am

One last note, from here on out I'm probably going to be posting things on the Rose boards so as to avoid cluttering up your guys' forums too much. People that don't check there much should probably start doing so semi-regularly so they don't miss anything important. In the event something important pops up over here and I need to post on this end, Chel will probably let me know since she keeps a closer eye on these boards than I do. >.>

Nykkolaia

Postby Nykkolaia » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:15 pm

I'll try to check the other board, but some kind of big stuff came up yesterday in our life and things are a little askew this weekend, so we might not be able to make it tonight, though we should be fine for next week. (I hope. I keep saying stuff like this but then life keeps exploding.) We will see how it goes tonight, but I wanted to give you all a heads up.
"It ain't about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward." ['Rocky Balboa']

Hinote

Postby Hinote » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Nykkolaia wrote:I'll try to check the other board, but some kind of big stuff came up yesterday in our life and things are a little askew this weekend, so we might not be able to make it tonight, though we should be fine for next week. (I hope. I keep saying stuff like this but then life keeps exploding.) We will see how it goes tonight, but I wanted to give you all a heads up.

Thanks a bunch for letting us know. ^^ Tonight's probably not such a huge deal, since it's really just an IC thing to get people introduced and let people ask questions about the raid and such. I was pretty much counting on not actually going anywhere.

Hinote

Postby Hinote » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:54 pm

There's a sign-up thread for this next week (the 4th) posted over here on the Rose boards. People, regulars especially, should go post or otherwise let me know if they'll be there (or not be there - it is the 4th after all). If you need to register for the site, talk to our (semi-)friendly administrator Shael. :D

Hope to see you all there!

Shad

Postby Shad » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:06 pm

Hinote wrote: If you need to register for the site, talk to our (semi-)friendly administrator Shael. :D

Or ignore Hino and follow the instructions on the board, since, y'know, I could set passwords for y'all, but then I'd just be tempted to go posting as you for fun.

Pardon while I go change Hino's password.
I don't know if you know this, but baby bears are precious and soft. --Mylune

Return to “General”