King Varian Wrynn and The Lich King's purpose *HUGE SPOILERS

[The description of this forum has been redacted to preserve player sanity. It may or may not involve Pandaren.]

Moderator: Guild Officer

Lansiron

Re: King Varian Wrynn and The Lich King's purpose *HUGE SPOILERS

Postby Lansiron » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:20 pm

Well...

I remember seeing a blue post somewhere a bit ago in response to someone asking "What will happen to Mankrik's Wife in Cataclysm?" They said somethinglike "WHAT INDEED!"

So yeah.

Denne

Postby Denne » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:43 pm

EDIT: Never mind, listened to it now. (Hadn't noticed the second link earlier.) So it does have to be immediate, then. Neat. My original post was as follows:

I haven't read the source for the spoiler myself, so correct me if I'm missing something concrete, but why are we assuming that someone is going to willingly take the role once Arthas is subdued? If there's a terribad Scourge entity being held in check by the Lich King as a sort of safety device (like setting the base to self-destruct when you acknowledge you're done for), isn't it possible that the thing could be preparing to emerge and ready to take on a raid group of 85's when it has shrugged off the last of its bindings? This could be the comparable Mag encounter of Cataclysm.

Delion

Postby Delion » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:57 pm

Illithias wrote:Screw Varian, screw Bolvar, screw Uther, screw Saurfang, Garrosh, Jaina, Arthas, Invincible, Mankrik's wife. Screw the lot of them.

I'm heading into ICC to face off against Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth.

"Two oozes, one room!"

BLARGH
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY

Return to “Spoilers”