Page 2 of 5
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:03 pm
by Varenna
And again! Pewpew!
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:29 am
by Aleros
More RP needs to happen sporadically, because when it does awesome shit goes down.
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:55 pm
by Varenna
Pew!
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:01 am
by Tarq
Tarquin will be holding office hours at the Pig & Whistle tonight, starting whenever I get online. If you need to yap at him about something, he'll be upstairs! And I'm sure the usual crew will be there for shenanigans.
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:50 pm
by Lansiron
Man. We need a second-stringer RP night sometime. I hate having to work late. =_=
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:27 pm
by Jolstraer
Dunno if I'll catch arpees tonight. Picking up inlaws from teh airport.
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:32 pm
by Threnn
Lansiron wrote:Man. We need a second-stringer RP night sometime. I hate having to work late. =_=
Start one up!
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:53 pm
by Lansiron
Y'got a point there, lady.
I might not be on tonight specifically (got some stuff to do), but what's the chance of it working if we just extend the Tuesday RP nights into later in the evening, for those who're around then, and those who just don't sleep, to come around and hang?
For variety's sake I say we make it somewhere other than the Pig. I have a bias towards Dalaran, since the town is so freaking fluffy, but I might be the only person who doesn't regularly crash while visiting.
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:54 pm
by Varenna
RP, go go!
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:09 pm
by Varenna
*hits the button*