Page 2 of 2

Re: Disney acquires Marvel

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:48 am
by Tarq
vs. Nintendo, in Super Smash Brothers: CLUSTERFUCK.

Re: Disney acquires Marvel

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:47 pm
by Gryphonheart

Re: Disney acquires Marvel

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:57 pm
by Bricu
Varenna wrote:Potentially horrifying, but if Disney does the smart thing and follows the same "Give them money and leave them alone" strategy they use with Pixar, this could actually be really good for Marvel.
Done this way, I think it could be awesome. I just dont' see it happening that way yet...

Re: Disney acquires Marvel

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:28 pm
by than
Tarq wrote:vs. Nintendo, in Super Smash Brothers: CLUSTERFUCK.
I sincerely hope that is what they call the next Super Smash Bros game.

Re: Disney acquires Marvel

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:44 pm
by Denne
I'm pretty sure the next one in line is Super Smash Bros. R 4 FITE.