Page 2 of 4

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:20 am
by Fells
Image
okay southnwedst I can do this

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:21 am
by Bellesta
WAT

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:26 am
by Fells
Fuck you Sroar go play with a keyblade or soemthing

Image

Look I'm making friends.!

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:29 am
by Fells
Image

I got iek a jillion clover form this little thing aftet it was tapped otu

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:31 am
by Fells
AND IT JUST RESPAWNES IMMEDISATELY

Image

the hell is rare about rareclover

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:33 am
by Fells
Image

WRONG BITXH, ITS BURGERS

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:37 am
by Fells
Image

nO Sign of a ketybade, I am so saddened

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:41 am
by Fells
So now I have clover and im GREEEEEEN

Image

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:44 am
by Fells
GAINED A LEVEL IN CLOVERS

Image

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:46 am
by Fells
Shit I foune a dude in a guild

Image