Page 2 of 7

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:17 pm
by Fells
Image

So you're telling me that I can possibly spend all of Laurus's $400 on COWS

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:20 pm
by Denne
I saw something about "six inches" on Evie's screen and hurried over!

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:21 pm
by Fells
Image

Only buying half as much food as Matty here recommends, because you know most of it is just gonna be fuckin' eaten by a bear or stolen or lost fording something. You fatty fat fats just suck it the fuck up.

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:23 pm
by Fells
Image

One set of clothing each. Laurus you had to sell your hojillions of robes to buy MORE COWOXES

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:27 pm
by Fells
Image

Lots of ammo. There's nothing having ammo can't solve. You can hunt for food and trade for shit you need, and if you run out of clothes you can shoot someone and take theirs. Not really but how badass would that be.

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:30 pm
by Fells
Image

Okay so the way things work is the farther down the trail you get, the more fuckheads jack up the price. I'ma spend my leftover on more food. $400 well spent.

EDIT: This requires way too much math, fuck

EDIT2: FUCK YEAH I WIN AT MATH.

Image

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:37 pm
by Fells
Image

"Now browbeating Laurus for not helping Shad load the wagon" is what I'm reading here

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:40 pm
by Fells
Image

OH I DON'T THINK SO, LAZY FAT PEOPLE

Image

We only have 840 lbs of food here, you guys can fuckin' deal

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:42 pm
by Fells
Image

TO OREGON or something

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:43 pm
by Fells
Image

If you kinda squint, it looks slightly like pointillism impressionist painting.