Page 2 of 3
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:15 pm
by Fingold
Whatevs. I'd hit it.
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:28 am
by Fells
Beltar wrote:Tell me you're a member over at the Warcraft Sues LJ community and can post that there. PLEASE. If not, point me toward the original and *I'll* do it.
Oh please do. Link me, I wanna see.
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:26 am
by Tarq
Fells wrote:Beware guys, apparently SHE'S FISTY
you're not allowed to post anymore
OW
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:29 am
by Thiyenn
D:
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:16 am
by Shaila
I've looked at this thread several times now, and I still don't know what to say about it.
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:48 am
by Beltar
Fells wrote:Beltar wrote:Tell me you're a member over at the Warcraft Sues LJ community and can post that there. PLEASE. If not, point me toward the original and *I'll* do it.
Oh please do. Link me, I wanna see.
PM me a link to the original where you found it, and I'll make it happen.
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:21 am
by Lansiron
asfagasdasafaghakslksdalslkkdlaskdklasdfadsfaffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:08 pm
by Denne
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:09 am
by Kost
I... well that's just... wow...
If she dies in game, are the leather workers allowed to skin her?
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:21 am
by Delion
Kost wrote:I... well that's just... wow...
If she dies in game, are the leather workers allowed to skin her?
No, they are not.
Because we're only allowed to skin her
alive.