/signed, /signed, and thrice /signed.Duugvilder wrote:Venture Bros. - If you don't already know, this started out as essentially a spoof of those (awful, in my opinion) Hannah-Barbera action cartoons (Johnny Quest, for example) and somewhere along the way became the best animated series on TV. A ridiculously well-balanced mix of action, adventure, and humor, this show has something to attract every stripe of fanboy/fangirl. Half the fun lies in trying to figure out how the season will come together with so many plots and subplots, and it never disappoints. And I'll admit it: Dr. Mrs. Monarch knocked Lois Griffin out of the #1 spot of "Fanboy Crush - Animated Edition."
THOSE shows.
Moderator: Guild Officer
Re: THOSE shows.
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
Re: THOSE shows.
I'm going to use this post just to post some of the funny quotable lines from the most recent episode of "Better Off Ted". Enjoy.
"You should jump on that Ted. Before the crazy outweighs the hot."
"Oh God Oh God Oh God" *whimper/crying*
"Yeah, she sounded just like that!"
"I'm going to find her, seduce her, and make vivid love to her."
"Well, that's the one thing we haven't tried to get her out of the coma."
"Well... it takes a village to kill a village."
"Saunders, take your weird emotional issues and get out."
There were more, but rather in-jokey to the episode's story.
"You should jump on that Ted. Before the crazy outweighs the hot."
"Oh God Oh God Oh God" *whimper/crying*
"Yeah, she sounded just like that!"
"I'm going to find her, seduce her, and make vivid love to her."
"Well, that's the one thing we haven't tried to get her out of the coma."
"Well... it takes a village to kill a village."
"Saunders, take your weird emotional issues and get out."
There were more, but rather in-jokey to the episode's story.
Re: THOSE shows.
This is community:
Krumping
Spanish 101 Rap
Christmas Troy (This reminds me of college)
Somewhere, Out There
Christmas Fight SCENE
BATMAN
All 12 episodes are on Hulu. Sadly, this limits this show to the US
Krumping
Spanish 101 Rap
Christmas Troy (This reminds me of college)
Somewhere, Out There
Christmas Fight SCENE
BATMAN
All 12 episodes are on Hulu. Sadly, this limits this show to the US
Re: THOSE shows.
Just finished watching Battlestar Galactica. Cried like a little bitch. Loved it.
Slightly less on topic? Avatar is what Chris and I are obsessing over right now. Saw it in 3D last week, going to see it in 2D on Tuesday (so we can focus on background panoramic details). And I already know I'm buying the DVD and possibly the artbook when I can find it. Apparently there's also a Na'vi dictionary going to come out, we'll see. Its Fern Gully in space with catsmurfs, but god I love it.
Slightly less on topic? Avatar is what Chris and I are obsessing over right now. Saw it in 3D last week, going to see it in 2D on Tuesday (so we can focus on background panoramic details). And I already know I'm buying the DVD and possibly the artbook when I can find it. Apparently there's also a Na'vi dictionary going to come out, we'll see. Its Fern Gully in space with catsmurfs, but god I love it.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
Re: THOSE shows.
That's actually one of the three influences I describe it as drawing from- Fern Gully, Halo, and Dances With Wolves.
[Fells] says: I LOBE DACNIEBG kiTTLES
Re: THOSE shows.
3 episodes into Carnivale. /Holy fucksticks, so good/.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.
