Page 3 of 3
Re: Ulthanon Wants Kingslayer
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:47 pm
by Chrystenise
Hit me ba-by... Anytime!
Re: Ulthanon Wants Kingslayer
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:24 pm
by Shaurria
Lansiron wrote:Maybe this is the right place to ask...with the Wrynn buff and new 4.0.1 changes, how much does gear make a difference in ICC these days?
It would be a nice bonus if Lans could also walk away from level 80 with Kingslayer, but his gear's only mostly T9, some T8, and even some T7-equivalent. >_>
I wouldn't mind finding this out myself. Lark's gear is marginally better than Pitch's (I think), mostly ilvl 232's and 226's (with T9.5 chest thrown in). It's pretty much what Windstar's hunter was at when my raiding guild first started on ICC, so I know she could do up to Saurfang. Just not sure how much further than that she could get, since I don't want to take up space that someone better geared could fill.
In a nutshell, if I'm on and you all want to chance it, I'd be glad to go. If she'd wind up holding everyone back too much, well, have fun in there!
Re: Ulthanon Wants Kingslayer
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:23 am
by Kyraine
We made it up to Sindragosa last night and are going to finish her and try Arthas next week, so I haven't done those two fights after the patch. I miss howling blast and lichborne lots. And divine intervention. I mean, it's not really necessary to have taken that out, eh Blizz? About what I expected- we did wipe on trash leading up to Blood Queen, there's one pull where you can't avoid getting two packs and they can shackle the tanks. It's not being able to dispel magic effecs anymore, I think? I have to admit I didn't pay attention to that until someone made a comment.
The single target bosses dropped fast. We slaughtered Marrowgar a bit after the first bone storm, with a couple of dps who had literally just specced before the raid started and didn't know their new rotations. Dreamwalker was ridiculously easy. Some people did have a bug where they couldn't see DnD on Deathwhisper or the frost patches on Rimefang, but DBM still gives you a warning if you're standing in it. We had a damn good time.
I'll be around tonight, and I've got my pally and Kyraine who aren't saved if a warm body is needed.
Re: Ulthanon Wants Kingslayer
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:41 pm
by Ulthanon
So, do we have enough interest for a 10-man run tonight at, say, 5:30 server?
Re: Ulthanon Wants Kingslayer
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:24 pm
by Delion
I will be there with bells on.
Re: Ulthanon Wants Kingslayer
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:11 pm
by Dalbarr
I'll turn up and see what's what.
Re: Ulthanon Wants Kingslayer
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:26 am
by Ulthanon
Last night we got up to Sindragosa without any real trouble, at which point I promptly made the mistake of running right at the tank when I got marked for the first Tomb in phase 3. Nevertheless, I'd like to poke around tonight and see who is up for finishing Sindy and moving on through Arthas. Same time (5:30 server) same place!
Re: Ulthanon Wants Kingslayer
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:54 am
by Kyraine
I likely won't be home till 6 server or a bit later, sorry! For sure by 7 server, the restaurant will kick us out by that time. Birthday dinners for a friend.