Page 3 of 4

Re: Feathermeet 2009 early warning system

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:09 pm
by Bellesta
... Costco, Uoofas?

Re: Feathermeet 2009 early warning system

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:10 pm
by Tarq
Are you volunteering us to buy everyone drugs?!

Re: Feathermeet 2009 early warning system

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:24 pm
by Galedorin
Bellesta wrote:... Costco, Uoofas?
Tis where I'm hitting before I hop a ferry. Items that I will most likely get include hamburgers n' buns ' 24 pack thomas Khemper root beers.

Other things on a 'if I know it' basis :3

Re: Feathermeet 2009 early warning system

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:03 pm
by Bricu
****************ATTENTION REQUIRED*************************

Please activate your Bricu Early Warning System.

Bricu will be arriving in Seattle 7/10 at 9:45 pm

Bricu will be leaving 7/15 at 3:20 pm

Someone needs to be sober enough to help me get to the place where everyone is drinking.

Also, on the 11, we need to go to bottleworks.

*****************GO BACK TO WORK************************

Re: Feathermeet 2009 early warning system

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:51 pm
by Bellesta
Given that I am likely to be sober all weekend, I can offer my driving services sometimes maybe kinda.

Re: Feathermeet 2009 early warning system

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:21 pm
by Itanya_blade
Oh hey, bell.

Are you driving up yourself?

Bika and I are heading up Thursday night. Don't know if that fits with your schedule.

Re: Feathermeet 2009 early warning system

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:26 pm
by Bellesta
I'm living in seattle now! So I'll be up here anyway. <_< I uh. I decided last month 'I'M MOVING TO SEATTLE BAI GUYS' and did it.

Re: Feathermeet 2009 early warning system

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:29 pm
by Itanya_blade
WUT?

Man I fail at keeping track of people


BAH!

Re: Feathermeet 2009 early warning system

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:34 pm
by uthas
Yeah. Costco. That's the ticket.

Re: Feathermeet 2009 early warning system

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:41 am
by Elyle
I won't be there! But you bastards probably assumed that.

(Although I did have sekrit plans to try)