Page 3 of 4
Re: Am I doin it rite
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:49 am
by Fells
wtf is this shit, This is the emotes panem tere are no words just boxyface

Re: Am I doin it rite
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:51 am
by Fells
WHAT
I Cannot e-live in a worl dwith such gump emotes
Re: Am I doin it rite
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:52 am
by Fells
plus I sit like a wouded faun

Re: Am I doin it rite
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:53 am
by Fells
ok no more hEllo Kitty Onlines for me
burgers arestill the best
Re: Am I doin it rite
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:18 am
by Lansiron
oh god my teeth
make the diabeetus stop
Re: Am I doin it rite
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:45 am
by Beltar
There is so much awesome here, Jacque Fuckin' Cousteau couldn't plumb the depths of it.
Re: Am I doin it rite
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:41 am
by Denne
Dude, why didn't you attack the Honorable Kill Food? If it's anything like the clover, you'd probably get neverending Honorable Kills!
I wonder if the NDA would allow me to mention yet that I took a lengthy development survey for this game. Kind of interested now to see what directions they took for a lot of the implementations they were considering.
Not so interested that I'm not going to log on to WoW right now instead and see what I should do next toward completing the AQ scepter.
Re: Am I doin it rite
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:18 am
by Beltar
Wait a second...why does the character creation screen want your blood type?
OH FUCK IT'S HELLO TWILIGHT ONLINE RUUUUUUUUN
Re: Am I doin it rite
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:01 am
by Delion
I love how this thread suddenly went from Fells being fucking drunk off her ass and doing something silly and outrageous, to Riders and Co. admitting they have done the same or are signing up for same because of curiosity.
Re: Am I doin it rite
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:12 pm
by Fells
Wow.