Let's Play Oregon Trail

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

User avatar
Fells
Posts: 831
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Post by Fells »

Image

shit.
Image
User avatar
Shad
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:27 am

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Post by Shad »

CAULK THE WAGON

And get Shad to aquaform tow it.
I don't know if you know this, but baby bears are precious and soft. --Mylune
User avatar
Fells
Posts: 831
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Post by Fells »

Waited six days until the water went down to 2.8' and tried to ford it.

Image

DISASTER: AVERTED
Image
User avatar
Fells
Posts: 831
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Post by Fells »

Okay, Evie, I'll try that this time because

Image

ANOTHER WATER CROSSING, gdmt I JUST HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS.

Image

I lied, 2.1'? Fordin' that shit

Image

THAT'S HOW WE ROLL or ford I guess.
Image
User avatar
Fells
Posts: 831
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Post by Fells »

The earliest form of rubbernecking.

Image

Uh, hells to the yes please

Image

Oh man, two decades later and I still get the reference.
Image
User avatar
Fells
Posts: 831
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Post by Fells »

Image

The best part about these points of interest is that I get to listen to the eight-bit music while I upload the SS.
Image
User avatar
Denne
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Post by Denne »

"It was a muddy crossing, but you did not get stuck."

A great metaphor for losing one's virginity.
User avatar
Fells
Posts: 831
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Post by Fells »

Image

Nuts. Down to one spare axle then.
Image
User avatar
Fells
Posts: 831
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Post by Fells »

Is Chimney Rock supposed to look like an anthill made out of poo?

Image

Okay I am going to take the place's name at face value and assume this is some kind of rock.

Image
Image
User avatar
Fells
Posts: 831
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Post by Fells »

Image

Crap, the brown poo color from Chimney Rock has infected the rest of the ground
Image
Post Reply