Page 3 of 7

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:44 pm
by Fells
Image

shit.

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:46 pm
by Shad
CAULK THE WAGON

And get Shad to aquaform tow it.

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:48 pm
by Fells
Waited six days until the water went down to 2.8' and tried to ford it.

Image

DISASTER: AVERTED

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:50 pm
by Fells
Okay, Evie, I'll try that this time because

Image

ANOTHER WATER CROSSING, gdmt I JUST HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS.

Image

I lied, 2.1'? Fordin' that shit

Image

THAT'S HOW WE ROLL or ford I guess.

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:54 pm
by Fells
The earliest form of rubbernecking.

Image

Uh, hells to the yes please

Image

Oh man, two decades later and I still get the reference.

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:56 pm
by Fells
Image

The best part about these points of interest is that I get to listen to the eight-bit music while I upload the SS.

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:57 pm
by Denne
"It was a muddy crossing, but you did not get stuck."

A great metaphor for losing one's virginity.

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:58 pm
by Fells
Image

Nuts. Down to one spare axle then.

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:01 pm
by Fells
Is Chimney Rock supposed to look like an anthill made out of poo?

Image

Okay I am going to take the place's name at face value and assume this is some kind of rock.

Image

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:04 pm
by Fells
Image

Crap, the brown poo color from Chimney Rock has infected the rest of the ground