Page 3 of 3
Re: Personality Disorder Test
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:21 pm
by Israia
Israia
Borderline: 58%
Narcissistic: 62%
Callie
Schizotypal: 58%
Borderline: 62%
Histrionic: 70%
Dependent: 78%
...who would've thought Israia was more normal than Callie? >.>
Re: Personality Disorder Test
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:07 am
by Bricu
Fells wrote:Bricu wrote:Seriously, if Fells had Borderline Personality Disorder, she'd be too wonky to hang out with.
MARTY MY MAIN IS A SUPER SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE
Borderline personality disorder means your special snowflake would hold her babies in the fire while complaining to Shad that Laz is trying to kill her. Hard core BPD is scary shit.
Re: Personality Disorder Test
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:39 am
by Ulthanon
Tarq wrote:Tarquin
Paranoid - 90% (Act surprised, everyone.)
I'm reminded of a quote, though I can't remember where from- "Just because you think everyone's trying to kill you doesn't mean they're not, you know what I mean?"
Re: Personality Disorder Test
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:45 am
by Ulthanon
Also, Ulthanon:
Paranoid 58%
Schizoid 62%
Schizotypal 66%
Antisocial 66%
Narcissistic 54%
...so, Ulth's a moderate smattering of a lot of things without any one thing really jumping out at me. Note, I used the age group of 51-60 as I think that's where he is in terms of his phase of life, not >60 just because he's, y'know, an elf.
Re: Personality Disorder Test
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:41 pm
by Aelflaed
Aely hit 50% on Paranoid and OCPD - the paranoid makes sense (given the Riders), as does the OCPD (though, like Jak, she'd call it being "ordered and disciplined" - which isn't really OCPD at all, but eh - see Bricu's disclaimer). The rest were pretty middling. This isn't that surprising, Aely's pretty normal.
Re: Personality Disorder Test
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:49 pm
by Lansiron
Lansiron Aseran
78% Schizoid
62% Antisocial
Yeah. This is a guy who you could probably flip through photos of and see him making the exact same expression in each.
Also, the whole wilderness-stalking military commando crap-charisma-score thing.
Korin Stonecrusher
70% Schizotypal
70% Histrionic
I guess. She's not bad, but she is sort of just weird.
Maraviglia Norvallen:
86% Avoidant
82% Antisocial
78% Schizoid
66% Paranoid
Hoooly hell. Distrusting of others, emotionally detached, doesn't think of people as people, and above all else, painfully aware of just how defective she is? No good will ever come of this.
Re: Personality Disorder Test
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:58 pm
by Itanya_blade
Aelflaed wrote:Aely hit 50% on Paranoid and OCPD - the paranoid makes sense (given the Riders), as does the OCPD (though, like Jak, she'd call it being "ordered and disciplined" - which isn't really OCPD at all, but eh - see Bricu's disclaimer). The rest were pretty middling. This isn't that surprising, Aely's pretty normal.
Dorri's behaviors directly stem from how she dealt with the meddling with her brainpan. She ordered every day and every activity to cope. And while she's no longer forced to conform to those compulsions, after so long doing those things, she can't do without them. She always knew that doing them made her different and abnormal, she just couldn't stop. Unfortunately for her, Keltyr is only as ordered and disciplined as he needs to be to get what he wants.
Re: Personality Disorder Test
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:34 pm
by Shaurria
Ulthanon wrote: Note, I used the age group of 51-60 as I think that's where he is in terms of his phase of life, not >60 just because he's, y'know, an elf.
Ulth, I did the same thing with my elves. Shaur's the rough equivalent of about 15, and I put Pitch in the 23-30 range.
Re: Personality Disorder Test
Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:07 pm
by Loreli
Loreli:
Paranoid 90% (I think she had every reason to be, no?)
Schizoid 54% (I'm surprised this isn't higher, truth be told)
Schizotypal 74%
Antisocial 82% (Um... eh? o.O)
Borderline 58% ('Significat impulsivness' yes indeedy!)
Narcissistic 62% (She just knows what she's good at?)
Obsessive-Compulsive 58% (I think this is the player coming through, I'm usually like 80% OCD)
But ya know, with a grain of salt and all that. I'm surprised she didn't hit higher on the Histrionic... I usually get like 95%+
Re: Personality Disorder Test
Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:57 pm
by Arrens
Arrens Caltrains
Schizotypal -54%
Antisocial - 54%
Narcissistic - 70%
Obsessive-Compulsive - 74%
Yeah, sounds about right. Though the Narcissistic rating seems a little high to me.