Page 4 of 5
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:50 am
by Beltar
Tarq wrote:I read "qwertytits" and was both befuddled and intrigued.
If you got qwertytits by falling asleep at the keyboard, that's not a very ergonomic seating position.
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:45 pm
by Denne
Most warlocks play by rolling their faces over the keyboard, but the most skilled roll something else...
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:37 pm
by Gryphonheart
Denne wrote:Most warlocks play by rolling their faces over the keyboard, but the most skilled roll something else...
Cats? Is it cats? I bet it's cats. It's cats, right?
Damn thieving Warlocks. Mac, Jol, Anna, Daug: the Warlocks have stolen the secret technique for Paladin awesomeness—catrolling. We must end them.
I knew this day would come the moment I met Catrily.
>.>
<.<

Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:04 pm
by Jolstraer
PUNCH. THAT. SHIT.
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:56 pm
by Aelflaed
so the ETA on the ETA for our server is 5:30 PDT. that's another hour and a half before they'll tell us when the realms will really be up, because they don't know, because whatever they did? it's broked.
HOWEVER
There are RP realms that are up. Possible level 1 RP night ideas?
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:28 pm
by Fells
I actually have plans to run an EXPERIMENT! with the level 1 RP alt idea.
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:36 pm
by Gryphonheart
Illithias wrote:Fells wrote:I actually have plans to run an EXPERIMENT! with the level 1 RP alt idea.
Calling it an "EXPERIMENT!" doesn't make it not Goldshire cyb0rz, you know.
Unless this "EXPERIMENT!" is Brill cyb0rz.

Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:04 pm
by Aelflaed
Well, considering they haven't even started patching feathermoon yet (or any of the other servers with network issues)...
where are we rolling and what's the experiment?
(or should I just go knit?)
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:28 pm
by Tarq
Gonna try and work something up in the Pig if anyone's about tonight!
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:56 pm
by Tarq
Thanks a ton for dropping by, everyone. Lots of fun.
