Page 4 of 4

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:19 pm
by Tarq
This is what Ghetto Screwdrivers will do to you, people.

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:45 pm
by Fingold
I kept waiting for the part where Fells shouts that we're done professionally.

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:13 am
by Elyle
It wants your blood type because blood type is like, hella important culturally in Japan.

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:10 pm
by Denne
In many Asian countries, Blood Type is supposedly an indicator of your personality, strengths, weaknesses, and how you interact with others in a similar way to the associations in Western countries with the twelve-month Zodiac designations.

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:22 am
by Ulthanon
O+, bitches. Beat it if you can.

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:39 am
by Lansiron
I hold that blood type is merely an indicator of your deliciousness.

Like with fruit.

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:49 pm
by Bellesta
Ulthanon wrote:O+, bitches. Beat it if you can.
AB-

At least according to my mother. I don't remember ever being tested.