Page 5 of 5

Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:38 pm
by Aelflaed
Sorry to bail on you guys - esp 'Renna - meeting went long and I've got a 4am appointment with the plumber (/sigh) so I'm going to hit the hay.

<3 and hopefully more RPs next time.

Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:19 pm
by Tarq
GET SOME, SUCKAS

I'll be at the Pig like 6.

Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:30 pm
by Itanya_blade
BAH!

Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:31 pm
by Beltar
I will try and take time out of my busy schedule of sucking at TF2 to be there.

BTW, dude. You don't play TF2 with the name "Tarquin" do you? Because I've been on the SourceOP servers the past couple of nights with a "Tarquin."

Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:48 pm
by Lansiron
What's going down in Darnassus?

Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:57 pm
by Tiforis
Sadly, I have to work, I hope you have fun, though! :D

Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:14 am
by Tarq
Under the assumption that the server lives, bump for RPs tonight!