Page 1 of 1

Jollys~

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:41 pm
by Fells
Image

I HEARD IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY

Re: Jollys~

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:58 pm
by Chrystenise
osnaps birthday! \o/

Re: Jollys~

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:36 pm
by Jolstraer
Snrk...s'not my birfday yet >.>

Re: Jollys~

Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:56 am
by Fells
YOU SAID IT WAS. ;_;

Re: Jollys~

Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:09 am
by Shaila
Deceit among the Riders!

What a scoop!

Re: Jollys~

Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:20 am
by Jolstraer
I don't remember saying it was my birthday - I just remember talking about all the joys of birth >.>

Re: Jollys~

Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:01 pm
by Tarq
Welp, now that Jeni's misfired, she can't post Twilight pics anymore.

That's how it works, right?

Re: Jollys~

Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:32 pm
by Itanya_blade
We should be so lucky