Page 1 of 5
WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:14 pm
by Varenna
--because we really ought to have an RP night--
is tomorrow (the first one). There will be more to follow. We will be starting at as soon as there are people in the Pig and Whistle.
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:40 pm
by Chrystenise
She hates them.
But they usually do run late into the night when we schedule random RP nights.
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:33 pm
by Nykkolaia
Is there going to be an official unofficial RP night this Tuesday, too? I have a friend whose new to FM who I'm trying to hook into a good group of folks and the RP scene, so if there is one, I'd like to invite her - if that would be okay. ^_^
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:14 am
by Varenna
There will be another RP night. My ideal plan is to just set aside a night each week to just go sit in the Pig and Whistle for awhile. If people show up, there will be RP. If not, I'll sit there all alone and be very terribly sad and bored, but I'll still be there. Arbitrarily declaring RP night on Tuesday seemed to work out well, so I am inclined to do the same again.
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:23 pm
by Varenna
I declare RP night.
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:25 pm
by Varenna
Gooooooo Tuesday! *hits the GO RP button*
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:38 pm
by Lansiron
Damn night shift!
I am there IN SPIRIT
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:52 pm
by Varenna
*hits the button*
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:09 pm
by Varenna
Due to Naxx my time spent sitting around in the Pig this evening will be limited. However I still intend to drop by afterward, and if that fails I will be holding an auxiliary official unofficial RP night tomorrow. Either way I encourage people to drop by the Pig tonight anyway!
Re: WFR Official Unofficial RP Night
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:15 pm
by Varenna
Auxiliary RP night, go!