Page 1 of 1
Call For Art
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:12 pm
by Bricu
Folks:
So there's this other blog,
Wanted to Trade RP, and it needs art. Screen shots, pics, stick figures, whatever you can throw at it. All art will get mad props and credits. The prettier it is, the more readers we get. The more readers, the increased exposure for your artz.
Post, email, pm or even mail me a CD full of your stuff that we can use.
Thanks--
Bricu
Re: Call For Art
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:19 pm
by Lansiron
Is there anything specific that you're in need of? Or just looking for material for the occasional post, like "check this here out".
If anything at all of mine has struck you as share-worthy, feel free to post it however! Or use it in the site, just lemme know what it's going to be doing there.
Re: Call For Art
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:14 pm
by Bricu
all of your stuff is share worthy lans. all of it. I just need a bunch of images for posts... hell ,give me an image and i'll make it work (go go yellow blogging)
Re: Call For Art
Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:52 am
by Bricu
Illithias wrote:I could dump all the relevant image links from my photobucket, if you want Brick. Screenshots, drawings, Photoshop paintings, etc.
Well, I also want some of your geography art. You know, like the location of mexico.
Re: Call For Art
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:45 am
by Bricu
AHEM. I'm bumping this as I need MOAR ARTS.
I am looking for more screenies/drawnings of wrathgate. Feel free to submit stick figure drawings.
Re: Call For Art
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:24 pm
by Bellesta
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/K ... thgate.jpg
Early, unfinished sketch of Feliche and Bellesta marching to wrathgate. Never fixed Feliche's problem of 'hey I'm nowhere near bulky enough.'
Re: Call For Art
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:32 pm
by Bricu
ooh. next Fel or Bell post, that's going up!
Re: Call For Art
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:36 pm
by Bellesta
... man I have like 3 placeholders I need to fill out finally. ><