Page 1 of 1

Hypnotizing

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:40 pm
by Fingold
4 srs

Image

Via First Draft, a commie blog.

Re: Hypnotizing

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:03 am
by Threnn
Why is Athenae so fucking awesome?

Re: Hypnotizing

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:50 pm
by Lansiron
Why must you do this to my brain.

Dancing muppets are godlike.

EDIT: I pick this thread to say this. Hey Tarq, if you catch this? Sorry about missing that CC-5 run you guys were gonna do today, if you were doing it. I would've been on over my lunchbreak, except I got like three hours sleep last night so I decided a nap was in order (having work-keyboardprints in your forehead does that to you).

Blame Z for posting this last night right before I went to bed and I saw it and couldn't stop.

Re: Hypnotizing

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:16 pm
by Fells
Dr. Horrible: The Early Years