Page 1 of 1

OH MY GOD

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:46 pm
by Delion
The following just happened.

Dude: *wanders into store, mumbles, leaves*
Boss: *STARE*
Me: ...What. ...Why are you looking at me like that.
Boss: THAT WAS JUST ALICE COOPER.
Me: ...Pfffffft.
Boss: NO SERIOUSLY. He had an accent, and he's in Australia right now.
Both: ...........*RUN OUTSIDE*

We have confirmation. Alice Cooper was in our store and was not interested in buying videogames, and left. He then moved on to a dollar store. My boss is as we speak approaching him for an autograph in a bookstore. More as this event pans out.

Re: OH MY GOD

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:27 pm
by Denne
Tell him I loved his cameo on Monk.

Re: OH MY GOD

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:18 pm
by Fells
DEL DOES THIS MEAN YOU'RE FAMOUS NOW

Re: OH MY GOD

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:00 am
by Delion
Boss got his autograph and he was a cool dude. :D I didn't approach him, I'm not a big enough fan (read: I respect the guy, know nothing about him) to bug him while he's relaxing doing normal people stuff.

But I did watch him peruse calendars with koalas on them for a few minutes.

Re: OH MY GOD

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:47 am
by Lansiron
The most random things in life often end up being the most awesome, you know?

Incidentally, I had one of those close brushes once. It was with all of Cheap Trick. Granted, they were putting on the show, and I was running the camera grip (aah, my Disney days). I kept having to pass thrown stuffed animals up to the lead guitarist as he was rocking out on a custom guitar made to look like a woman's spread legs, and another custom guitar that had like four necks. I suppose I should know that dude's name.