Page 1 of 2

HOLY SHIT.

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:08 am
by Yva
So my stomach erupted last night at about 3 am, and I've been up sick ever since. In my feverish discoveries, look . . . LOOK AT WHAT I'VE FOUND.

I AM ON TO YOU OFFICER GLEASON.

Image

=

Image

YOU ARE STEVE PERRY.

Re: HOLY SHIT.

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:28 am
by uthas
Just a Chicago boy!
Went to school in South Belooiiiitttt!
He'll take the midnight tram goin' any-wheeeerrrreeee!

Re: HOLY SHIT.

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:51 am
by Beltar
Well, it would explain how he kicks so much ass at Journey karaoke.

Re: HOLY SHIT.

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:00 am
by Bricu
....i can either deny this, fight this or sing journey in vent tonight...

Re: HOLY SHIT.

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:50 am
by Yva
I'm sorry, STEVE PERRY.

I can't believe any words out of your mouth.

Re: HOLY SHIT.

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:15 pm
by Lansiron
It's okay. We can accept Steve for who he is.

Re: HOLY SHIT.

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:38 pm
by Tarq
So are we replacing Bricu with a crazy Filipino?

Re: HOLY SHIT.

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:50 pm
by Yva
Image

Re: HOLY SHIT.

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:11 pm
by Bricu
that dude looks more like Dravir than me.

Re: HOLY SHIT.

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:21 pm
by Yva
He's your crazy Filipino replacement. He doesn't have to look like you, just sound like you.