Page 1 of 1
Announcement
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:47 pm
by Bricu
Since being outed by Yva as Steve Perry, I feel the need to announce the future of my musical career. I have been approved by the Federal Commission of T-Pain.
Short-t-tay.
Re: Announcement
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:20 pm
by Beltar
But, are you on a boat?
And did you, in fact, fuck a mermaid?
Re: Announcement
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:54 pm
by Bricu
These questions will be answered in my upcoming SpikeTV BioPic.
Re: Announcement
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:20 pm
by Chrystenise
I'm sorry that I won't be able to keep track of your career. I can only follow one thing at a time, really, and I'm afraid my heart has been set on the most amazing TV show that will ever air in the history of television.......

LAWMAN!
Re: Announcement
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:43 pm
by Bricu
WHY IS IT ALWAYS SEAGAL! DAMN YOU SEAGAL! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!