Page 1 of 4

Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:46 am
by Fells
Image

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:48 am
by Fells
character editor suckssss

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:48 am
by Fells
Image

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:49 am
by Fells
Image

holy fuck shit jusst got real I;m pretty sure

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:57 am
by Fells
Image

I have so much to learn

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:01 am
by Fells
people can hear me shit I dont theink there[s a /s

Image

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:03 am
by Fells
Image

I am so confused whaqt the fuck

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:04 am
by Fells
Image

the pinkest ui I Hva e eheve ever sver seen

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:07 am
by Fells
I just talk to the same dudge and tekkll him I like burgers

Image'

Is this HK raiding, did I JUst raid

Re: Am I doin it rite

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:10 am
by Fells
Image

Oh no fucking way is he s erioudsly in this game too