Page 1 of 1
My Texas Debut
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:33 pm
by Bricu
Ill be in Dallas from 9/29 to 10/3.
Re: My Texas Debut
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:06 pm
by Lansiron
Hmmmmmmm.
What say you, Jeni?
Re: My Texas Debut
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:23 am
by Fells
I say ROAD TRIP TIME.
Re: My Texas Debut
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:48 am
by Aelflaed
Hmmmmmmmmm...
Re: My Texas Debut
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:58 am
by Lansiron
Baawgh. I don't think I can make the drive this coming weekend--I don't trust my own car for the road, as it seems to be falling apart. And Jeni was all "I got injured escaping from the Texas Chainshark Massacre". Bricu, we've been foiled by a random encounter.
Heedless of this, though, I hope you have fun in this here state! I'mma try and stow myself in Jeni's bags if she goes to the next west-coast Feathermeet.
Re: My Texas Debut
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:40 am
by Fells
What time on 10/3 do you leave, Martys? I'm teaching training classes all week - I only have Saturday off. ;_;
Re: My Texas Debut
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:41 am
by Fells
Additionally, the classes are full of chainsharks.
Re: My Texas Debut
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:14 pm
by Denne
The Frogurt is also cursed.