Gold Farmer
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:06 am
(This is an old parody I wrote a while back, just found it moving files from my old computer to the new one. Enjoy!)
She ninjas money
When I'm in need
Yeah, she's a triflin'
Friend indeed
Oh, she's a gold farmer
Way over town
That farms from me
Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold farmer
But she ain't messin' with no broke armor
Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold farmer
But she ain't messin' with no broke armor
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head
Cutie, a blond;
Met her one day while loggin' on
With a Band of Rodrigo Don
Campin' The Razza to spawn
She said, "i can tell u rawk
i can tell cuz ur Arms
far as skillz, u killed a 'Lock
and now ur tryin' to farm Servo Arms"
But I'm Maces for the stuns, can you feel me?
I tried to tank, but it never really appealed to me
So heal me, but before she'll take a guild-inv
I gotta twink all her friends, who're fresh outa Stormwind?
Ok, get your friends; don't wanna, but I'll bend
I'm tryin' to pretend my patience isn't at an end
I twink 'em up to Rend, but then I had to stay
If you're raiding with this girl, you better learn how to wait
But know what?
Takes loot to recruit her
From what I heard, her last guild wanted to shoot her
Most PUGs see her name, an' instantly boot her
But I don't care what none of yall say, I'll still group her.
Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold farmer
Uh
But she ain't messin' with no broke armor
Uh
Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold farmer
Uh
But she ain't messin' with no broke armor
Uh
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head
18 fears, 18 fears!
Wipe it down, 'cuz that girl was castin' 18 fears!
I know a guy, an' he's been raidin' here for multiple years
But her completion of her Tier is bigger than his!
You could see him in MC, any given weekend
Win the looting roll, and leave feelin' jipped again
She was s'posed to buy the party craft mats with your money
She went to Darnassus, got fast cats with your money
She makin' you look like an ass hat, through your money
Shoulda bought 'em yourself, but that's past now, buddy (buddy)
If you ain't no noob, holla we want screenshots!
WE WANT SCREENSHOTS! YEAH!
They're somethin' that you'll need to have
'Cuz when you post without, you're gonna look like an ass
18 fears, 18 fears
And on her very last raid, they found out she works for Blizz?!
Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold farmer
Uh
But she ain't messin' with no broke armor
Uh
Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold farmer
Uh
But she ain't messin' with no broke armor
Uh
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head
Now, I ain't sayin' you a farmer, but you wear greens
You say you've raided Naxx, but its hard to believe
Go out to AQ, an' you're breakin' CC
You'd better keep her in back, keep the Leader relieved
But,
While you're botchin'? Watch him;
He's gonna make it to the endgame, from this instance
He's got that envisioned, baby, look in his eyes
This week he's wearing blues, next week its Tier 5
So, let him know that you tried
He knows its hard to heal, and yeah, that's nice
But you just keep raidin' and tryin' and you stay right, girl,
'Cuz when he explodes, he'll leave your ass for a Night Elf.
Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold farmer
Uh
But she ain't messin' with no broke armor
Uh
Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold farmer
Uh
But she ain't messin' with no broke armor
Uh
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head
Lemme hear that back?
She ninjas money
When I'm in need
Yeah, she's a triflin'
Friend indeed
Oh, she's a gold farmer
Way over town
That farms from me
Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold farmer
But she ain't messin' with no broke armor
Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold farmer
But she ain't messin' with no broke armor
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head
Cutie, a blond;
Met her one day while loggin' on
With a Band of Rodrigo Don
Campin' The Razza to spawn
She said, "i can tell u rawk
i can tell cuz ur Arms
far as skillz, u killed a 'Lock
and now ur tryin' to farm Servo Arms"
But I'm Maces for the stuns, can you feel me?
I tried to tank, but it never really appealed to me
So heal me, but before she'll take a guild-inv
I gotta twink all her friends, who're fresh outa Stormwind?
Ok, get your friends; don't wanna, but I'll bend
I'm tryin' to pretend my patience isn't at an end
I twink 'em up to Rend, but then I had to stay
If you're raiding with this girl, you better learn how to wait
But know what?
Takes loot to recruit her
From what I heard, her last guild wanted to shoot her
Most PUGs see her name, an' instantly boot her
But I don't care what none of yall say, I'll still group her.
Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold farmer
Uh
But she ain't messin' with no broke armor
Uh
Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold farmer
Uh
But she ain't messin' with no broke armor
Uh
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head
18 fears, 18 fears!
Wipe it down, 'cuz that girl was castin' 18 fears!
I know a guy, an' he's been raidin' here for multiple years
But her completion of her Tier is bigger than his!
You could see him in MC, any given weekend
Win the looting roll, and leave feelin' jipped again
She was s'posed to buy the party craft mats with your money
She went to Darnassus, got fast cats with your money
She makin' you look like an ass hat, through your money
Shoulda bought 'em yourself, but that's past now, buddy (buddy)
If you ain't no noob, holla we want screenshots!
WE WANT SCREENSHOTS! YEAH!
They're somethin' that you'll need to have
'Cuz when you post without, you're gonna look like an ass
18 fears, 18 fears
And on her very last raid, they found out she works for Blizz?!
Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold farmer
Uh
But she ain't messin' with no broke armor
Uh
Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold farmer
Uh
But she ain't messin' with no broke armor
Uh
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head
Now, I ain't sayin' you a farmer, but you wear greens
You say you've raided Naxx, but its hard to believe
Go out to AQ, an' you're breakin' CC
You'd better keep her in back, keep the Leader relieved
But,
While you're botchin'? Watch him;
He's gonna make it to the endgame, from this instance
He's got that envisioned, baby, look in his eyes
This week he's wearing blues, next week its Tier 5
So, let him know that you tried
He knows its hard to heal, and yeah, that's nice
But you just keep raidin' and tryin' and you stay right, girl,
'Cuz when he explodes, he'll leave your ass for a Night Elf.
Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold farmer
Uh
But she ain't messin' with no broke armor
Uh
Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold farmer
Uh
But she ain't messin' with no broke armor
Uh
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
Get down girl, go 'head
Lemme hear that back?