Page 1 of 1

I Need:

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:45 am
by Varenna
Names and basic descriptions of Horde-aligned clandestine/intelligence groups, because my Horde lore is painfully sparse and wowwiki is obnoxiously unhelpful in this area. As little as a sentence is fine. Example: "SI:7, Stormwind's intelligence and assassination service." Canonical preferred, extra bonus points if they existed in vanilla WoW.

Help plz.

Re: I Need:

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:54 am
by Arrens
The Royal Apothecary Society is, I believe, known to use spies. Aside from developing new strains of the plague, they're pretty much an overall group of bastards. When all else fails, blame the RAS. You really won't go wrong. ;)

Re: I Need:

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:25 pm
by Shad
The Shattered Hand is Thrall's questionably loyal group of spies and assassins headquartered in the Cleft of Shadow. Their roots lie in Kargath Bladefist's Shattered Hand Clan.

Re: I Need:

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:30 pm
by Shaila
Shaila's Super Special Spies

Re: I Need:

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:01 pm
by Tarq

Re: I Need:

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:15 pm
by Lansiron
I'm curious as to your cunning plan here.