Page 1 of 3

The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:02 pm
by Fells
Image

Artist's Comments

A new ref.
Soon to go along with and ID.
This is "DeathWing's baby"
Or Samantha.

My user name Deathwingsbaby means Baby/young Black dragon.
In the warcraft adventures Deathwing is father to all black dragons.

I really like her appearance in this.
To me the shoulders give her the feel she needs.
Her face conveys the thoughts I wanted it to and
her out fit is exactly what I wanted it to be, reveling, functional and protective.
They seem to show her "slave" states.
Where her feet, wings and hands show that she has power to brake away.
The chains are placed in useful places.
They would help control and move her.
The chains give the ability to disable and cause pain.
Her small tail is incredibly useful being prehensile.



I cannot begin to describe the level of WTF here.

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:54 pm
by Dravir
Early April Fools? Please let it be such?

When I saw this, I felt a part of my intelligent mind die a little.

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:55 pm
by Varenna
AGH

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:14 pm
by Beltar
Tell me you're a member over at the Warcraft Sues LJ community and can post that there. PLEASE. If not, point me toward the original and *I'll* do it.

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:35 pm
by Chrystenise
Brett Michaels?

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:49 pm
by Delion
Chris and I are calling "troll" because of the sentence:

"Wings are lage and blackend as her farthers is to." and, you know, the whole thing. In the vast majority of cases people with this loose a grasp on the english language aren't usually this good at drawing. I mean wtf is up with the chest - that looks like a conscious decision to make it look non-human.

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:12 pm
by Denne
The spelling... it buuuuurns...

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:37 pm
by Aelflaed
It also looks either like it has a beer-gut, or like it's pregnant? There's something odd going on between the boobs and the knees...

Either way, it's a little brain bendy, whether it's intentionally so or not >.<

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:58 pm
by Fells
The DevArt I found this on seems to be someone named Samantha (SURPRISED?) who does this sort of thing with others' artwork. I really don't think this is a troll.

Beware guys, apparently SHE'S FISTY

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:41 pm
by Delion
Aelflaed wrote:It also looks either like it has a beer-gut, or like it's pregnant? There's something odd going on between the boobs and the knees...

Either way, it's a little brain bendy, whether it's intentionally so or not >.<
Its intentionally draconic in torso shape.