Page 1 of 2
For Anna:
Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:45 pm
by Shad
I was told you wanted
this.
Linked because the thing is too goddamn long to fit in a post.
Re: For Anna:
Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:47 pm
by Aelflaed
<3 We will have so many lols...
Re: For Anna:
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:49 am
by Beltar
Wait, is this Miss Only Experienced Roleplayers Allowed In My Tavern DK chick from Stormwind?
Re: For Anna:
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:19 am
by Lansiron
Let this be a lesson to you all:
An RPer's worth is judged by how many times their RSP mentions their breasts.
Re: For Anna:
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:31 am
by Aelflaed
Yes Bell. The same one that's been name-dropping Riders members in general chat.
Re: For Anna:
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:02 pm
by Tarq
I like the summary paragraph at the end of the whole fucking wall of text. So if you don't want to read her whole RSP, all you have to do is...go through her whole RSP!
Re: For Anna:
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:07 pm
by Fells
I tried to help this person.
I tried so hard.
Sohard.
Re: For Anna:
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:33 pm
by Aelflaed
The thing is, the TLDR version which is all the way down at the end?
Tells you that she looks mostly like any Draenei, isn't obviously a DK ('cause she's alive, apparently having signed up), and a few other things. Which, quite honestly, would make a fine RSP.
sigh.
Also, Fells - you have SO much more patience than I would. So much.
Re: For Anna:
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:50 pm
by Fells
SO HARD.
Re: For Anna:
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:03 pm
by uthas
Let us not forget this little gem:
"She is shaved everywhere except for her head hair."
T.
M.
I.