Page 1 of 1

Couple of FYI's Re: Yva stuffs.

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:29 pm
by Yva
Boleyn has been xferred off to Moonguard to play with Eks. If she is gone from your character lists, that is why.

She is not however dead. There is a level 70 priest going by the name of Boleyn. It is her. As Indarra is likely going LOL SHADOWS LOL . . . this priest will be my healing priest next xpac.

So, anyway, Rain's not dead, she's just using holy in a dress. Other Rain is off with Eks, blah blah blah.

There you go.

Re: Couple of FYI's Re: Yva stuffs.

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:00 pm
by Fells
But...But Moon Guard smells.

Re: Couple of FYI's Re: Yva stuffs.

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:38 pm
by Yva
I'm specifically there to play with Jhoryla/Eks on one character.

I will say though I immediately encountered the Mary Sue'd out version of our own Varenna. Second RSP I read:

***** is a woman of a erent color. Being half-Quel'dorei allows her to carry the aesthetically pleasing nature of her people: milky, nearly unblemished skin, bright blue eyes without pupils to mar the color, long, slender and responsive-to-emotion ears that perk and wiggle beneath pleats of light blonde, almost champagne-colored tresses. Full, dry-rose colored lips sit upon a heart-shaped facial structure with a slightly weakened chin. Small, mocha-colored freckles line the tops of her high cheekbones and give her an ambience of youth (and darken with the change in her temperment).

Her form is very slender with a highly-defined hourglass molding. Unlike her full-blooded elven brethren, she carries a little more weight in the bust and hips in order to compensate for the plate armor she wears in battle. A small amount of muscle definition lines her womanly curves, giving one the assumption that she isn't a bodybuilder, but she does take some vanity in her appearance. Along with this comes a somewhat straightened gait. Unlike her full-blooded human brethren, she walks with her back straight and her head tilted at a perfect ninety degree angle. With more of a hipsway than a human female, she walks as if on a tightrope-- one foot before the other while pushing her weight from one side to the next in order to balance herself out.

An aura of holy surrounds the woman; albeit giving off something of slight aloofness in some regard. With a kind heart and a fighter's spirit, she has earned her place as a cleric among her peers. Recognized first by the Argent Dawn, she happily followed her Argent brothers and sisters into the Crusade.

Re: Couple of FYI's Re: Yva stuffs.

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:33 pm
by Varenna
It's like a visit from the Ghost of Christmas Suck.

"BEHOLD, Ilaneezer Scrooge! BEHOLD, what your character's life MIGHT have been! ..If you were BAD at this."

Re: Couple of FYI's Re: Yva stuffs.

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:02 pm
by Shad
I'd think that walking around with one's head tilted at a ninety degree angle would give a) a terrible crick, and b) the impression that one has been in a terrible chopper accident and needs immediate medical attention.

Re: Couple of FYI's Re: Yva stuffs.

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:22 pm
by Bricu
Dear yva:

please Mary sue the rest of us.

Re: Couple of FYI's Re: Yva stuffs.

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:43 pm
by Delion
I'm on Moon Guard a bit because my room-mate Danny and Chris are there (Chris is on Feathermoon for raiding, however). I shall now be on the lookout for Riders from an alternate universe.

((I'm Louvur on the server if anyone cares))

Re: Couple of FYI's Re: Yva stuffs.

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:46 pm
by Chrystenise
What faction, Del? I assume belf?

Cabby and I have a pair of belfies there too, but we quit playing them around a year ago or so. They're still teenies in level, but we may come haunt you one day. =D

Re: Couple of FYI's Re: Yva stuffs.

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:14 pm
by Delion
Actually, nelf! Chris and Danny are Alliance, so I am too.

If Battlenet ever lets us crossfaction talk with friends, however, this will ALL CHANGE.