Page 1 of 1

Where does Gabby store all her alts?

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:20 am
by Aelflaed
Image

In a Gabinet, obviously.

(picture taken outside my target. yes, for real)

Re: Where does Gabby store all her alts?

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:23 pm
by Denne
As I understand it, that's also the name of her ISP.

Re: Where does Gabby store all her alts?

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:26 pm
by Chrystenise
Best. Company. Ever.

Re: Where does Gabby store all her alts?

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:36 pm
by than
I need to rent some Gabinet space for my alts.

Re: Where does Gabby store all her alts?

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:28 pm
by Chrystenise
than wrote:I need to rent some Gabinet space for my alts.
Did you just call me a whore?

Re: Where does Gabby store all her alts?

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:10 pm
by than
Well, no...





but it was implicit. <,<