Page 1 of 1

I didn't sign up for this!

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:33 am
by Tiforis
If you ever once played TIE fighter or any of the other Star Wars flight sims of the day, this is for you.

Re: I didn't sign up for this!

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:12 am
by Beltar
Holy crap this owns so hard.

(Trivia: I met Rashonakitty on a Compuserve board devoted to X-Wing and TIE Fighter. And yes, she was better at X-Wing than I was. Just barely.)

Re: I didn't sign up for this!

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:13 pm
by than
Rofl, I remember TIE Fighter! I used to take Tractor beams just to reroute the energy to shield and lasers!

Also, remember to let some of the Bothans escape!

Re: I didn't sign up for this!

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:39 pm
by Israia
((

Once again, an example of SomethingAwful's brilliance.

))