Page 1 of 1

Briefly on Why I Kirked Out Last Night

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:00 am
by Ulthanon
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such ExileOOC freakouts as, "What do you mean, 'sandwich' isn't a verb?!", and, "The one that happened last night".

...But in all seriousness, because my caps lock was intentionally set on cruise control for a few minutes, I feel I need to explain myself.

First of all, let me remind/assure anybody that my late-night rant had nothing to do with anyone in-game. I've been having a rough set of weeks lately, dealing with a mess of transient illness, work stressors, huge term papers due, and some questionable personal choices that don't bear going into. So last night, after I had turned the aforementioned term paper in, I was in a pretty jolly mood; I'd just gotten back from watching the USF v. Rutgers game and the Bears v. 49ers, so I was plenty ready to sit down for a nice night of RP before heading to bed.
Well, whilst RPing, I'm also chatting it up on Facebook. In doing so, I come to find out from one of my internship co-workers that my boss is pissed off at me again, this time because she believes I've been faking sick this past week to work on term papers. Now, did I use my time home to work on these papers? Absolutely, because sitting in bed doing nothing isn't an option. But she's assuming I faked sick after she sent me home for the week. Now, my boss is admittedly a little off her rocker, but you could probably imagine what it means for me if the person pulling my strings suddenly decides that I'm full of shit. So I needed a little venting room.
I thank you all for giving me that space to blow off steam, because I assure I really needed it. Hopefully this situation will blow over by the end of next week.

Thank you for putting up with my nonsense once again,
-Dan.

PS: Harts.

Re: Briefly on Why I Kirked Out Last Night

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:17 am
by Bricu
call me at work if you need to. I've had some experience in these matters.