Page 1 of 1
Twilight Heroin
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:10 am
by Shaila
Re: Twilight Heroin
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:25 am
by Denne
Sparkly.
Re: Twilight Heroin
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:22 am
by Shaila
I'd like to think of something more to say about this, but I feel like everything that could be said has already been said.
...except the obvious jokes, you guys probably know what they are.
Re: Twilight Heroin
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:29 am
by Delion
Pretty sure this crack was invented first. Then Stephanie Meyer got her hands on it and while enjoying said crack, got an idea for a book.
Re: Twilight Heroin
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:29 am
by Shaila
You proved me wrong, Del.
Re: Twilight Heroin
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:25 am
by Delion
Nothing like having your own personal brand of heroin.
Re: Twilight Heroin
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:06 am
by Lansiron
Yeah. thanks a lot.
I clicked the link, read the story, then clicked the heading, despite knowing exactly what sort of website TMZ was, and now I feel like I'dve lost about as much raw brain matter as I did over those next five minutes as I would spending an hour browsing /b/ and the WoW General forums combined.