Page 1 of 1

Top-Boobs.

Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:03 am
by Bellesta
(Blame Buu and Ale.)

Image

Re: Top-Boobs.

Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:09 am
by Lansiron
I can only approve.

Re: Top-Boobs.

Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:38 am
by Aleros
Epic win.

Re: Top-Boobs.

Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:38 am
by Yva
Image

Re: Top-Boobs.

Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:13 am
by Shaila
Yva's modification reminded me of something.

I've always thought, if I was a girl, I'd draw on my torso so that my breasts would look like eyeballs, then I'd draw a nose right above my bellybutton, which would be the mouth open in a tiny "o" shape, so that my torso would look like it was very surprised at something.

It's just so easy to see, you barely even need to draw anything. Female torsos naturally look surprised.

Male torsos look like they're feeling down about something.

Edit: I did it. Following link not work-safe. My apologies to Lans. ...and my character.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3316/shailaface.jpg

Re: Top-Boobs.

Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:24 pm
by Zalbuu
The title just gives me visions of Jeremy Clarkson making inappropriate comments while testing various boob models.

Re: Top-Boobs.

Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:15 pm
by Israia
Shaila wrote:Yva's modification reminded me of something.

I've always thought, if I was a girl, I'd draw on my torso so that my breasts would look like eyeballs, then I'd draw a nose right above my bellybutton, which would be the mouth open in a tiny "o" shape, so that my torso would look like it was very surprised at something.

It's just so easy to see, you barely even need to draw anything. Female torsos naturally look surprised.

Male torsos look like they're feeling down about something.

Edit: I did it. Following link not work-safe. My apologies to Lans. ...and my character.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3316/shailaface.jpg
I love you a little more.

Re: Top-Boobs.

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:55 pm
by Lansiron
</headdesk>