Page 1 of 1
I always knew prot paladins were God
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:14 am
by Aleros
Re: I always knew prot paladins were God
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:20 pm
by Chrystenise
I'd say that's more a testament to the Wrynn NPC being a complete pushover as compared to the other faction bosses than anything.
He's basically a stock level 80 elite with a metric fuckton of hit points. No magical damage, WEAK physical damage, and dual wielding, the three things a protadin is best at. The most dangerous thing in his arsenal is a 2 second stun.
A blood spec DK could do this, probably easier than a protadin, and I wouldn't be surprised if a well-geared warrior/druid could hold him off between enraged/frenzied regens.
The real question should be, why is a fury warrior DWing two one-handers?! =O
Should also be noted that the Alliance PCs must REALLY hate Wrynn to sit there and watch that happen. XD
Re: I always knew prot paladins were God
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:31 pm
by than
I wonder what he dropped...
On a side note, he looks like a WH:40K Space Marine.
Re: I always knew prot paladins were God
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:24 am
by Ulthanon
With the Belfadin, we shall cleanse.
WE SHALL CLEANSE!
Re: I always knew prot paladins were God
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:51 pm
by Delion
Chrystenise wrote:Should also be noted that the Alliance PCs must REALLY hate Wrynn to sit there and watch that happen. XD
Probably more like Wrynn is all "BACK OFF I GOT THIS SLICKEAR"
"But uh... Sire, you look a little worn o-"
"I SAID BACK OFF, HE SHALL DIE BY MY HAND"