Page 1 of 1
I hope none of you ever have to experience this
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:35 am
by Shaila
I just spent the past several hours enjoying a kidney stone. It was the most painful and prolonged experience of my life.
Re: I hope none of you ever have to experience this
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:57 am
by Varenna
*many many hugs*
Re: I hope none of you ever have to experience this
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:40 am
by Jolstraer
I've had one of those. Totally not fun. My sincerest sympathies on the birth of your stone.
Re: I hope none of you ever have to experience this
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:04 pm
by Shad
Augh, oh, Shai. Many <3s, man. I'm glad, at least, that it was only that.
Re: I hope none of you ever have to experience this
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:21 pm
by Shaila
On the bright side, if I ever need to rp Shai giving birth again, I'll now have more of an idea of what it's like. My mom tells me that passing one of these is very much like giving birth as far as pain goes.
So yay, an upside!
=(