Page 1 of 1

Alice In Wonderland Movie Trailer

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:23 pm
by Denne

Re: Alice In Wonderland Movie Trailer

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:48 pm
by Fells
We got to see this in "real 3D" last night. Blown away by awesomeness, though I got some distinct Lion/Witch/Wardrobe vibes.

Re: Alice In Wonderland Movie Trailer

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:40 pm
by Denne
What amuses me about this trailer (and I'm speaking of just the trailer itself, not the film it's promoting) is that the character for whom it is titled is given one line of dialog. We see plenty of Alice, but we don't really see her interacting with any of the other featured characters. She's always just... there, experiencing something or about to experience something. The trailer makes it appear that the Mad Hatter is the star of the film. He's interacting with just about everyone, right down to being the only one with whom Alice converses, and we don't even see her lips move for it. I wonder how closely the trailer demonstrates what the film will be like.

It certainly looks cool, though, criticism of the trailer aside. =D