Page 1 of 1

Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)

Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:27 pm
by Bricu
Who be down? 3:00 to 4:45 (server)

time fixed edit! Thanks to timelier tarq!

Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)

Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:27 pm
by Tarq
Raid's at 5 server, dude; I think you mean 5 to 6:45 your time? And I could be down for stuff.

Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)

Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:32 pm
by Israia
I could on any of my characters as well(aka: All roles!).

Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)

Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:59 pm
by Bellesta
Tryston and I would be down, likely. Gonna have our PCs hooked up on saturday.

Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:18 am
by Threnn
Pick me, pick me!

Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:01 pm
by Duugvilder
I'd be down for it if I knew what it was. But, Frankly, you had me at "Bricu."

Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:27 pm
by Tiforis
Supz.

Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:44 pm
by Bricu
Sweet!

Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:59 am
by Bricu
Duugvilder wrote:I'd be down for it if I knew what it was. But, Frankly, you had me at "Bricu."
you and I could write a bad bromance.