HOLY SHIT.

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

User avatar
Yva
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:48 pm
Contact:

HOLY SHIT.

Post by Yva »

So my stomach erupted last night at about 3 am, and I've been up sick ever since. In my feverish discoveries, look . . . LOOK AT WHAT I'VE FOUND.

I AM ON TO YOU OFFICER GLEASON.

Image

=

Image

YOU ARE STEVE PERRY.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.
User avatar
uthas
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:01 pm
Location: Absolution

Re: HOLY SHIT.

Post by uthas »

Just a Chicago boy!
Went to school in South Belooiiiitttt!
He'll take the midnight tram goin' any-wheeeerrrreeee!
A rhombus is the kind of rectangle a bitch would draw.
Beltar
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:50 am
Location: Kannapolis, North Carolina
Contact:

Re: HOLY SHIT.

Post by Beltar »

Well, it would explain how he kicks so much ass at Journey karaoke.
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: HOLY SHIT.

Post by Bricu »

....i can either deny this, fight this or sing journey in vent tonight...
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
User avatar
Yva
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:48 pm
Contact:

Re: HOLY SHIT.

Post by Yva »

I'm sorry, STEVE PERRY.

I can't believe any words out of your mouth.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.
User avatar
Lansiron
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: HOLY SHIT.

Post by Lansiron »

It's okay. We can accept Steve for who he is.
Tarq
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:12 am
Location: Wherever the trouble is.
Contact:

Re: HOLY SHIT.

Post by Tarq »

So are we replacing Bricu with a crazy Filipino?
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
User avatar
Yva
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:48 pm
Contact:

Re: HOLY SHIT.

Post by Yva »

Image
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: HOLY SHIT.

Post by Bricu »

that dude looks more like Dravir than me.
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
User avatar
Yva
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:48 pm
Contact:

Re: HOLY SHIT.

Post by Yva »

He's your crazy Filipino replacement. He doesn't have to look like you, just sound like you.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.
Post Reply