I color lolz.

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

User avatar
Lansiron
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: I color lolz.

Post by Lansiron »

What in the fffffffff ITS A MAINSTREAM COMIC PICTURE. Sort of.

May I suggest ImageShack instead? They don't seem to be run by nuns.
User avatar
Shaila
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 am

Re: I color lolz.

Post by Shaila »

Yeah, imageshack has never taken down any of the nudes of Shai.
Gryphonheart
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 am
Contact:

Re: I color lolz.

Post by Gryphonheart »

Lansiron wrote:What in the fffffffff ITS A MAINSTREAM COMIC PICTURE. Sort of.

...
That may be the problem—copyright violation.
Image
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb. All I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—And it's no coincidence I've come...And I can die when I'm done
User avatar
Chrystenise
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:14 pm

Re: I color lolz.

Post by Chrystenise »

Commies!

Fixing now. As if I had plans to make myself rich off new-found coloring skills (or lack thereof). XD
Post Reply