Celebrate the Chelody!

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

User avatar
Dravir
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:00 pm
Location: British Columbia, The Frozen North

Re: Celebrate the Chelody!

Post by Dravir »

Hooray! It is still your birthday here!
Many happy returns.
Avers: My God, the Anals o Darrowshire is a pain in the ass when you have four chicks who need it.
User avatar
Tiforis
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Re: Celebrate the Chelody!

Post by Tiforis »

Happy Birthday! :D
I'm all man and all machine, a little sicko, little mean
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.
User avatar
Chelody
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:50 pm
Location: This Handbasket is rather snug...

Re: Celebrate the Chelody!

Post by Chelody »

I'm so horrible I didn't even -see- this until right now. Its like, extra birthday magics! <3 you guys soooo much.Thank you for all the warm wishes. I did indeed have an awesome birthday!
I'm not a bitch, I just play one in your life.
Post Reply